| ||Linguistic abstraction - slide 14 : 22|
Course home page mirroring in Scheme (1)
The simple course home page is mirrored as an XML language in Scheme and LAML
- Steps involved in the mirroring process:
- Write an XML DTD of the language
- Parse the XML DTD to a Scheme data structure
- Synthesize the mirror of the language by the XML-in-LAML mirror generation tool
- When using the course home page language, load the mirror as a Scheme library
The course home page DTD.
The script that parses the DTD.
The script that generates the mirror.
The mirror in Scheme of the course home page.